Saturday, August 14, 2010

Market extended

We are so excited that the Brookwood Farmers Market has decided to extend the market. They will now be open through the month of October and we will be there. I can't wait for the cooler weather and for the great flavors that Fall brings. This week was the first week we had an apple vendor and I have been busy today. Made homemade applesauce for the baby this morning and apple pie for dessert tonight. I think there will be apple cinnamon muffins to be made this week! Can't wait to see you all at the market.

Blessings Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I bake freshly milled products also. So glad to find you on blogger. I also am in the Atlanta area and sell my products at the Waleska and Canton markets. Found your blog site on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful I am so glad to hear it! You will have to send me an e-mail with your info so I can share if anyone is in your area =)

    ReplyDelete